Hello my friends!
To begin with I would like to share with you a Breast Cancer Research Foundation fundraiser that is taking place at the moment.There are many different ways to help! You can donate, stamp, share, create, and more. Please visit the Ellen Hutson BCRF fundraiser page to find out how… and to follow their progress.
In honor of their three amazing mothers, Chaitali, Julie and Ellen have teamed up to create this beautiful Courage Stamp & Die Set.
It will be awesome if you could help in any way! Let’s all do what we can!
Now…to change the subject completely…I would also like to share with you a card I’ve made for my friend’s birthday! I really had fun making it and I learned new things in the process!Hope you like it!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Newton’s Nook Designs: Newton’s Christmas Cuddles stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp – Secret garden stamp set
- WPlus9 – That is all stamp set
- Creative stamping – Up in the air stamp set
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors: No 34, No 63, No 139
- Tombow Dual Brush Marker N75, No65
- Sakura – Pigma Micron pen- black 0.05
- Glitter pen: pink, purple, blue, turquoise
- White gel pen
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Avery Elle – Tags for all – die set (happy birthday)
- Paper trimmer
With this card I decided to enter the following challenges. If you have some time check these blogs out. There are loads of amazing projects to get inspired from!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: The great outdoors
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: A hint of pink
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #280-281 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge: #327 Anything goes and DT call
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge: #40 Anything goes
- Pile it on: #129 Interactive and/or birthday card
- Addicted to stamps and more: #240 Photo inspiration
- Crafting from the heart: #157 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Hope you visit again soon!Have an amazing day! 🙂