Hello my friends!
Lately life has taken over and I didn’t have time to post much…but I’m back and super excited!Today I had a happy mail!Art supplies!And I can’t wait to share with you the card I made with them!…(drum roll)…Hope you like it!I fell in love with these puppies!
To start with, I created the background using Distress Oxide Inks and a blending tool. I splashed a bit of water to allow the inks to react and dried it. Then I cut the panel in an angle using my paper trimmer. I divided it into 4 sections. For this card I only used the top and bottom one.I cut a stripe of black cardstock in the size of one of the stripes I cut earlier and heat embossed my sentiment using Oxide ink and clear embossing powder. I also die cut the word HUGS out of black cardstock and kept it aside. I stamped the puppy on white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black (copic safe) and colored the image using Copic markers. I fussy cut it and traced it with a black marker. Then I adhered everything down using double sided tape for the panels and glossy accents for the little pieces. To finish my card off I added glossy accents on the dog’s collar.All done!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- MFT – Lucky dog stamp set
- Create a smile – This must be love stamp set
- Tsukineko -Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Tim Holtz – Distress Oxides: Broken China, Faded Jeans, Spiced Marmalade
- Copics: E11,E51,E35,E37,E57,B02,B05
- Black Sharpie
- Versamark Ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- MFT – BIg Hugs die
- Mini Ink Blending tool
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Ranger – Glossy Accents
With this card I took part in the following challenges. Feel free to have a look at these amazing blogs. There are plenty of projects to get inspired from!
- MFT Challenge and Inspiration: Sketch Challenge #333
- Word Art Wednesday: #282-283 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #329 Anything goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More: #242 Make your mark
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge: #41 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a wonderful day!See you soon!