Thank you for stopping by! Today I would like to share with you a super cute card I made using “My Favorite Nut” stamp set by Neat & Tangled. I totally adore this set because it is REALLY versatile! The little stamps can be used as fillers in various types of cards and the little critters can be used to create cards for any occasion! Isn’t this great?! For today, I made a simple “Hugs” card! Who doesn’t like hugs?! 🙂 I had create fun making it, hope you enjoy it as well!
DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with any company and whatever I say about any products is my true and honest opinion. Ioften check other people’s reviews/opinions about certain products before I decide to buy something, so I thought to do the same for other people who might consider buying the products I have used. 🙂
I started off by stamping the images on white cardstock. I masked the right one out in order to make them look like they are hugging each other. I colored them using Copic markers and then I fussy cut them leaving some white space all around them. Next, I used Tim Holtz Mini Birch Tree stencil, Oxides and a blending tool to create the background. I die cut the word HUGS out of black cardstock and decided to use the negative space on this card. I then adhered everything on my card panel. For the die cut I used glue and for my image I used double sided foam tape to give it some dimension. I watercolored the letters using Distress ink and that finished off my card!Easy!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Neat & Tangled: My Favorite Nut stamp set
- Tim Holtz – Mini Stencil Set 21
- Tsukineko -Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Tim Holtz – Distress Oxides: Broken China, Faded Jeans
- Tim Holtz – Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass
- Copics: C1, C3,C5,C7
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- MFT – BIg Hugs die
- Mini Ink Blending tool
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided foam tape
With this card I took part in the following challenges. I would encourage you to visit these blogs. You will definately be inspired by all the amazing projects these ladies have created.
- Little Tangles: Challenge #80 Stencil
- Word Art Wednesday: #282-283 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #329 Anything goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More: #242 Make your mark
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge: #41 Anything goes
- Pile it On: #130 Animal
Thank you all for your time!If you can, leave me a comment please!I love reading them!Hope to see you again soon!