Hello my friends,
Hope you are having a nice weekend! Today I would like to share with you a sympathy card. I think it is appropriate for the occasion. In the USA it is Memorial Day, here in the UK we just had a suicide bombing carried out at Manchester Arena in Manchester last week, ending in 23 dead and 116 injured people. But at the same time, my heart goes out to all the innocent people that have lost their lives all over the world and to all those people who died defending the freedom of their country and their families. So this card today is dedictated to the memory of the lost ones! Hope you like it!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- ZIG clean color real brush: Light gray, gray brown, dark gray
- Distress Oxides: Peeled paint, spiced marmalade, fossilized amber, iced spruce
- Penny Black: Demure stamp
- Avery Elle – With sympathy stamp set
- Tim Holtz – Flourish stencil
- The Crafters Workshop: Mini Time Travel stencil
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Primary Ebony Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Ranger Mini Blending tool
- Black fineliner
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
With my card I entered the following challenges. Feel free to have a look around, you will definately get inspired by all the awesome projects these ladies have created!
- Word Art Wednesday :#284-285 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #330 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #58 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon!