It’s been a lovely sunny day here today and I’ve just been back from work…so I can finally enjoy!Today I would like to share with you a super cute birthday card! I personally think that this “Fishy fun” stamp set from YNS is totally adorable and, of course, the MFT mermaid is simply “Mermazing”! I got the idea for the card layout from YNS current Challenge and the color combination idea from MFT current challenge!And this is the card I came up with!I hope you like it as much as I do!
I cut out a panel the size of my card base and taped the washi tape on the side to create the border I needed for the challenge theme. Then I cut a smaller panel and die cut a circle big enough to fit my scene. I used Broken China Oxide and water splatters to create the water background. Then I staamped the images on white cardstock and colored them with Copics and watercolors. I fussy cut everything leaving a thin border all around to help them pop. I adhered everything down and then used the same Oxide ink to stamp the sentiment. (I love how crisp Oxides stamp). And that completed my card!Easy!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Your Next Stamp: Fishy Fun stamp set
- MFT – Mermazing stamp set
- ZIG clean color real brush: Scarlet Red
- Prima Confections Watercolors – The classics set (gray,orange,red,black)
- Tim Holtz – Distress Oxides: Broken China
- Copics: E11, E51, E00
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Nested Circle Dies (unbranded)
- Mini Ink Blending tool
- White gel pen
- Watercolor brush
- Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Double sided foam tape
- Create a smile washi tape
With this card I entered the following challenges. If you have time, I suggest you pay these blogs a visit and why not join the fun!
- Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #65
- MFT Card Challenges: Color Challenge #70
- Word Art Wednesday :#284-285 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #330 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #58 Anything goes
- Creative moments: #118 Anything goes
- Happy Little Stampers:May Anything goes with Dies Challenge
Thank you all for stopping by! Have a lovely weekend!