Hello my friends!
Today I would like to share with you a masculine card that I really like the look of. I think this is going to be the first of many because I really enjoyed playing with this Tim Holtz’s die, Distress inks and my embossing folders. Here is what I created…hope you like it and get inspired!
I started by applying Distress inks inside my embossing folder and stamping on white cardstock to create the background. Then I smooshed some brown Distress inks on my working area and sprayed them with water. I smooshed and dabbed another piece of white cardstock through the inks to create another background out of which I die cut some cogs. Next I die cut some cogs out of black cardstock. And I die cut the sentiment out of golden thick paper which I got from a chocolate box packaging! Then I cut a wide piece of black cardstock to serve as a background for my sentiment – so that the golden letters pop. I cut everything to size and adhered them down using double sided tape and glossy accents. And my card was done!
- A6 Card base
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Tim Holtz – Distress mini ink pads: Hickory smoke, Black soot, Walnet stain, Vintage photo, Chipped sapphire, Tea dye, Gathered twigs, Rusty hinge
- Unbranded Stone wall embossing folder
- Unbranded – Congratulations die
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz- Gearhead die set
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Paper trimmer
- Ranger – Glossy Accents
- Double sided tape
With this card I entered the following challenges. If you are looking for inspiration, I suggest you follow the links and check out what these amazing ladies have created!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Masculine
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #59 Anything goes
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge blog: #43 Anything goes
- Crafting from the Heart: #162 Anything goes
Thank you for stopping by! Your comments really make my day!Thank you for considering leaving one!