Hello crafty friends!
Lately I love playing with embossing folders and dies. And I’m really having loads of fun. So today I decided to share with you a masculine card I made using Tim Holtz’s dies and embossing folder. Hope you like it!
I created the background using Distress inks and I stamped the pattern using my embossing folder. Then I used the same inks – dragging and dabbing my white cardstock in the wet inks- to create a background which I used to die cut the sentiment and some of the gears.I die cut some gears out of black cardstock and I also die cut 2 wavy panels for the top and bottom of my card out of the same paper. Then I used the bottom part to die cut the sentiment once more. I inlaid the bright sentiment into the bottom panel and adhered everything onto my initial background. And that completed my card.
- A6 Card base
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Tim Holtz – Distress mini ink pads: Walnet stain, Vintage photo, Rusty hinge, Candied apple, Carved pumpkin, Scattered straw
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz – Retro circles embossing folder
- Avery Elle – A Tag for All die set
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz- Gearhead dies set
- Unbranded wavy dies set
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Paper trimmer
- Ranger – Glossy Accents
- Double sided tape
Below you can find a list of the challenges I entered with this card. If you are looking for inspiration,I suggest you visit these blogs. The DT ladies have done an amazing job!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Masculine
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make it masculine
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #59 Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #286-287 Anything goes
- Creative Moments: #119 Anything goes option Birthday
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge blog: #43 Anything goes
- Seven Hills Crafts: June Die Cut a Die Cut
Thank you for stopping by! Your comments really make my day!Thank you for considering leaving one!