Hope you are having a nice day! Today I would like to share with you another masculine card (well…personally I find masculine cards very stylish and suitable for many occasions, unless they actually have specific words on like dad, brother etc…but anyway…let’s suppose that masculine cards are for men!). Given that father’s day is getting close and many blogs have men-related challenges I decided to go with “Celebrate”.
If you have been here before you might have noticed that lately I’ve been all excited about using embossing folders. Although they don’t seem to be that trendy these days, I think they are super fun and they can help you create very interesting designs. Without further ado, here is my latest card. Hope you enjoy it and get inspired!
This card was fairly simple to make and good fun!I started by embossing a white cardstock using TH-Retro circles embossing folder. Then I used distress ink pads to color the raised areas and watercolors to color the valleys. I colored a stripe of white cardstock with Walnut Stain Distress ink to match the color of my sentiment banner to my circles and I gold heat embossed the sentiment. I adhered everything on a white card base and called my card done! 🙂
- A6 Card base
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Tim Holtz – Distress mini ink pads: Walnet stain, Vintage photo,Brushed corduroy, Rusty hinge, Faded jeans, Broken china, Hickory smoke
- Prima Confections Watercolors: the Classics, Decadent pies, Tropicals
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz – Retro circles embossing folder
- Avery Elle –Sentimental stamp set
- Wow! -Metallic Gold Rich Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Paper trimmer
- Watercolor brush
- Double sided tape
With this card I entered the following challenges. I suggest you follow the links and check out what these amazing ladies have created!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Masculine
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make it masculine
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #59 Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #286-287 Anything goes
- Creative Moments: #119 Anything goes option Birthday
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge blog: #43 Anything goes
- Happy Little Stampers: June Watercolour Challenge
Thank you for stopping by! Your comments really make my day!Thank you for considering leaving one!