Hello my friends!
Hope you are having a nice weekend!Today I decided to share a quick and easy, yet quite stylish, card with you! I love the earthy tones and the clean design and I think this card could be suitable for a man’s birthday or for a father’s day occasion depending on what one writes inside.
I started by using my embossing folder to create the stone effect on a stripe of white cardstock. Then I applied Distress inks to color it. Next I used my Snow drifts cover-up die to cut a panel out of white cardstock and used the frame and only one of the insides on which I silver heat embossed the sentiment. I adhered everything on a white cardbase and called it done! Easy!
- A6 Card base
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Tim Holtz – Distress mini ink pads: Hickory smoke, Black soot, Walnet stain, Vintage photo, Chipped sapphire
- Unbranded Stone wall embossing folder
- Your Next Stamp – Whatnot sentiments four
- MFT- Snow Drifts Cover-up die
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Metallic Silver Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Paper trimmer
- Ranger – Glossy Accents
- Double sided tape
With this card I decided to enter the following challenges. Feel free to have a look and join the fun!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Masculine
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make it masculine
- Word Art Wednesday: #286-287 Anything goes
- Creative Moments: #119 Anything goes option Birthday
- Happy Little Stampers: June Anything goes with Dies
Thank you for stopping by! Your comments really make my day!Thank you for considering leaving one!