Hello my crafty friends!
It’s really late at night here, but I thought to pop and share with you a card I just finished inspired by a new event that takes place this week at MFT Blog! You honestly need to have a look!It is super fun! And there are great prices to be won!
Well, since the theme of the day is “watercolor” ….and we are at a camp…I thought it would be a great idea to create a sea-themed card! Who doesn’t like mermaids?! So…here it is!Hope you like it as much as I do!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Prima Confections Watercolors:Decadent pies/ Tropicals/The classics
- Hero Arts inks: Red Royal, Navy, Emerald Green
- MFT – Mermazing stamp set
- MFT- Snow Drifts Cover-up die
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Unbranded: Circle nested dies
- Paper trimmer
- Watercolor brush
- Double sided tape
Badge earned creating this card:
With this card I entered the following challenges. If you are in look for serious inspiration…check out these blogs!They are amazing!
- My Favorite Things Stamps Blog: Camp Create 2017 Day one
- Happy Little Stampers: June Anything goes with Dies
- Word Art Wednesday: #286-287 Anything goes
- Happy Little Stampers: June Watercolour Challenge
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a wonderful day!