Hello my friends!
As you may already know, I’m all excited about this Camp Create event going on now! This is day 2 and the theme is Remarkable Resist! So today I’m going to share with you a card I made using white heat embossing and distress inks! Hope you like it!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: Seedless preserves, Picked Raspberry, Mustard seed, Spiced marmalade
- MFT – Cool cat stamp set
- MFT – Washi Patterns stamp set
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Rander – Mini ink blending tool
- Paper trimmer
- Watercolor brush
- Double sided tape
Badge earned with this card:
With this card I took part in the following challenges. Click on the links to have a look at these amazing blogs. There are loads of projects to be inspired by!
- My Favorite Things Stamps Blog: Camp Create 2017 Day two
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Touchy feely
- MFT : Color Challenge: #71
- Your Next Stamp: Sketch and Color Challenge #66
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Emboss it
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a wonderful day!