Hello crafty friends!
Camp Create Day 3 and the theme is “Spectacular Shakers”!Hurry up and join the fun!
That’s my second post for today …and I have to admit I struggled big time with this card because I don’t normally make shaker cards !I like them but they don’t fascinate me! However a challenge is a challenge …and quitting is not my style…so I decided to create a shaker card with whatever I had…and it worked! I didn’t fall in love with it but I’m happy I finished it …and this is my message to you: Keep trying!Even if it doesn’t work as good as you would have liked…carry on trying…if nothing else,you are going to learn new things!
- A6 Card base
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Tim Holtz – Distress mini ink pads: Hickory smoke, Black soot, Chipped sapphire, Wilted Violet, Shaded lilac, Salty ocean, Broken china
- Copics: B02, B12, B05, B00, C7,C5, C3,C1, E00,E51, E11
- Unbranded – Rectangle nested dies
- MFT – Santa’s Elves stamp set
- MFT – Joyous Christmas Sentiments stamp set
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Versamark Ink
- Silver Sparkle embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Paper trimmer
- Ranger – Glossy Accents
- Stars Sequins
- Double sided foam tape
- Double sided tape
- Acetate from an old envelope
With this card I earned this badge!
And I entered the following challenges! Follow the links if you want to have a look around and take part for a chance to win amazing prizes!
- My Favorite Things Stamps Blog: Camp Create 2017 Day three
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Emboss it
- Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge: CHNC 337 Anything goes as long as it’s Christmas optional theme: non-traditional Christmas colours
- CHNC Extra: Anything goes as long as it’s Christmas – June 2017
Thank you all for stopping by!Until next time…take care and enjoy the little things! 🙂