Hello my crafty friends!
Camp Create Day 4!Already!And the fun goes on…with sensational sliders! OK…I admit I really enjoyed this one! Although I don’t have any special dies or loads of experience in this type of cards, that wasn’t hard to make and it’s a fun!
I’m not going to explain how I made this card cause it is complicated when you try to write it down in words…but I will link you the video from MFT blog Camp create day 4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNtJ4v00FkI) where Stephanie explains it perfectly. (Instead of the die I simply drew and cut down my panels to make them match the die pieces in the video).
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Tim Holtz – Distress mini ink pads: Tumbled glass, Broken china, Scattered straw, Brushed Corduroy
- Copics: C5,C3,C1, R59,R29,R27,B12, E53,E55,E35, E27
- Hero Arts mini ink pads: Cornflower, Pale Tomato, Red Royal
- MFT – Hogs Heaven
- Sweet Dixie – Beach Huts stamp set
- Avery Elle – Sentimental stamp set
- Ranger – Mini ink blending tool
- Paper trimmer
- Craft knife
- Double sided foam tape
- Double sided tape
With this card I earned the following badge:
And I entered the following challenges:
- My Favorite Things Stamps Blog: Camp Create 2017 Day four
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Summer
- Pile it on: #131 Fancy folds
- A Blog named Hero: Interactive cards
- Not just cards: Summer challenge Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a lovely day and don’t forget to smile! 🙂