Hello my friends!
Today I finally found some time for card-making and I am super excited to share with you a card using dry embossing and a “souper cool” stamp set from My favorite things!
This is my take on the bonus event of Camp Create 2017 and with this I earned another badge!Yey!
Without further ado, here is my little card! Hope you like it as much as I do! I don’t know…this stamp set just make me smile!Isn’t this great? 🙂
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: Hickory smoke, Black soot, Brushed corduroy
- Copics: E11,E51,E00, C1,C3,C5,C7, R59,R29,R27, E57,E27
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz – Brick Texture Fades
- MFT – Recipe for happiness stamp set
- Lawn Fawn – Bicycle built for you stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp – Highlight frames die set
- Unbranded – Waves dies
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Paper trimmer
- White gel pen
- Double sided tape
- Double sided foam tape
With this card I decided to enter the following challenges. If you follow the links you can have a look at the wonderful projects that these imaginative ladies have created!
- My Favorite Things Stamps Blog: Camp Create 2017 Bonus – Divine Dry Embossing
- Seven Hills Crafts: June Die Cut a Die Cut
- Scrapbook Stamp Society : #119 Anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Emboss it
- Happy Little Stampers: June Anything goes with Dies
Thank you all for stopping by! Have a nice day and keep on crafting! 🙂