Hello my crafty friends!
Today I would like to share with you another Christmas card! I had bought this frame embossing folder at a bargain price some time ago and I really wanted to use it somehow but I didn’t get the chance. This frame is really awesome for vintage looking projects but I thought to try and use it in a different way. And I think it worked! What I really like about this card – apart from the adorable elf – is that it has a frosty look which matches the winter season perfectly!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Gansai Tambi Starry Colors- 906 white gold
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: Salty ocean, tumbled glass, peacock feathers
- Prima Confections Watercolors: The classics (used 07 teal)
- Copics: E11,E51,E00, YG17, YG03, R59,R29,R27, E57, B00, B12,B02,B05
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz – Book cover Texture Fades
- MFT – Santa’s Elves stamp set
- MFT- Merry Christmas die
- Unbranded – Rectangle nested dies
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Light blue foam sheet
- Linen cardstock metallic
- Silver glitter pen
- ZIG- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
- Paper trimmer
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Double sided tape
- Double sided foam tape
With this card I entered the following challenges. If you are looking for some inspiration, I would suggest you follow the links and visit these awesome blogs!
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Add a sentiment
- Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Blog: #338 Anything goes as long as it’s Christmas optional theme: use some silver
- Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra : Anything goes as long as it is Christmas
- Word Art Wednesday:#288 -289 Anything goes
- Addicted to stamps and more: #247 Make your mark
(Happy 5th Birthday ATSM! )
- Scrapbook stamp society : #119 Anything goes
- Ike’s World Challenges:#91 Anything goes with optional twist Blue Christmas
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a fantastic weekend!