Hello my friends!
It’s quite late at night here…but I just finished this card and I couldn’t wait to share it with you!Inspired by the card I made for my previous post “Here for you – Stamping with Markers! “, I decided to use the same stamps and stencil but create something very different!I love it when I can use my supplies again and again but still come up with something that doesn’t seem like a copy!Without further ado,here is my latest card!Hope you like it as much as I do!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Prima Marketing Confections Watercolors – The classics
- Distress mini ink pad: Pine needles, Peeled paint, Shabby shatters
- Mini ink blending tool
- Altenew : Bamboo Rose stamp set
- IndigoBlu: Script A6 stamp
- Tim Holtz – Layering stencil- Splatters
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Double sided foam tape
- ZIG- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
- Hole puncher
With this card I entered the following challenges. Feel free to have a look at these fantastic blogs and join the fun!
- Altenew : July 2017 Inspiration Challenge
- Word Art Wednesday: #290-291 Anything goes
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #45 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #60 Anything goes
- Morgan’s Art World: #13 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Have an amazing day and don’t forget to enjoy the little things!