Hello my crafty friends!
Those of you that have been around for a while you may know already that red and blue is a combination I am not too keen on! However it’s the time of the year that this color combo is really popular and most challenge blogs have related themes.Well…I may not particularly enjoy this theme…but I always enjoy a good challenge! So…here is my red,white and blue card!….and no…you don’t necessarily have to be from the USA to get into the patriotic feeling. You just need to be open-minded enough to see that it’s a celebration about freedom, braveness and the ability to care and love others more than your own self! So we all have a good reason to celebrate!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Cheap fluid acrylic paints: red, blue,white
- Hero Arts Dye Inks: Navy, Unicorn
- IndigoBlu: Script A6 stamp
- Avery Elle -Avery’s Alpha dies
- Unbranded – Nested Star dies
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Paper trimmer
- Random bottle caps for stamping
- Black pen
With this card I entered the following challenges. If you are looking for inspiration, I would suggest you visit these blogs and have a look at the amazing projects the DT ladies have created!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Red White and/or Blue
- Glitter N Sparkle: Red White and Blue
- Word Art Wednesday: #290-291 Anything goes
- Let’s Craft and Create:Just Beachy and/or Red White & Blue
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a fantastic weekend!