Hello my friends!
I’ve been really busy crafting today…so stay tuned there will be a few more posts coming up shortly! To begin with, I would like to share with you a card I’ve created using the adorable “Winterkid pup” Bugaboo stamp! I know Christmas is not quite here yet…but I thought to start my Christmas cardmaking early!!!Hope you like my card…I simply love it!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: Hickory smoke, Black soot, Tumbled glass,Faded jeans
- Copics: E11,E51,E00, C1,C3,C5,C7, R59,R29,R27, B02,B95,B97
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz – Brick Texture Fades
- Bugaboo – Winterkid pup digital stamp
- Christmas with Wellington – Wellington Christmas Bedtime stamp set
- Sunny Studio: Sunny Borders stamp set
- Unbranded – Oval nested dies
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Versamark Ink
- Silver sparkle embossing powder
- Heat tool
- ZIG- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
With this card I entered the following challenges! I would strongly recommend you to visit these blocks and have a look at the amazing projects these wonderful ladies have created.And why not, enter the fun!
- Catch the bug: Christmas in July week long event!Day one: Make it sparkle and shine!
- Creative moments: #122 Anything goes optional twist Christmas in July
- Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge: CHNC 342 Anything goes as long as it is Christmas optional theme: use a die cut
- CHNC Challenge Extra:July 2017
- Sweet Stampin: Christmas in July
- That’s Crafty : Anything goes
- Pinspirational Challenges: #195 (Christmas)
- Happy Little Stampers: July Christmas Challenge- Anything goes optional twist die-cuts
Thank you all for stopping by!Hope to see you again soon! 🙂