Surprise surprise!I’m back again!!!
This time I’ve created a card using Bugaboo- Christmas Moose Ornaments digital stamp as my focal point. Isn’t he super cute and fun? For the background I used TH Texture fades as a stamp and Distress inks sprayed with water. I created the top and bottom banners using Spellbinders dies and for the sentiment I used a Sweet Dixie stamp and clear embossing powder over Versafine Onyx Black ink.
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Copics: C1,C3,C5,C7, B97,B95,B12,B02,B00, BG13,BG49,E25,E27,E47, E35,E53, E55
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magicals – Bachelor Button Blue
- Tim Holtz -Distress Inks: Black soot,Tumbled glass, Faded jeans, Vintage photo, Gathered twigs
- Bugaboo – Christmas Moose Ornaments digital stamp
- Sweet Dixie – Have a wonderful Christmas stamp set
- Spellbinders Borderabilities -A2 Curved Borders One
- Unbranded – Rectangle nested dies
- Tim Holtz – Texture Fades -Retro Circles
- Clear embossing powder (unbranded)
- Heat tool
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
This card has been entered into the following challenges. Hope you hop along and join the fun!
Catch the bug: Christmas in July week long event!Day five: Photo Challenge!
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #338 Anything goes
- Addicted to stamps and more: #251 Anything goes
- Pinspirational Challenges: #195 (Christmas)
- Happy Little Stampers: July Anything goes with Dies Challenge
Thank you all for stopping by!Hope you visit again soon!I love seeing you here! 🙂