As I promised you earlier, I’m back with yet another Christmas card! This time it’s all sparkly and shiny…just perfect for the Christmas season! I really had a blust playing with this lovely Bugaboo image and my Tim Holtz stencils!
I started by printing off and coloring the image. I used Copic markers for that and finished it off by adding Wink of Stella on the white details of her outfit. For the background I covered the whole panel with Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magicals- Bachelor Button Blue. Then I used the TH Mosaic stencil and sprayed water through it which I dabbed off with a paper-towel to lift some of the color. Next I applied black soot Distress ink through TH- mini stencils set 21 to create the trees and add more interest to my background. I used Spellbinders dies to die cut a white panel and I heat embossed the sentiment. Then I adhered everything down to complete my card!Job done!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Copics: C1,C3,C5,C7, B97,B95,B12,YG03,YG17, YG67,E11,E51,E00, E57,E37,E53
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magicals – Bachelor Button Blue
- Tim Holtz -Distress Inks: Black soot
- Bugaboo – Kidz Winter girl digital stamp
- Sweet Dixie – Have a wonderful Christmas stamp set
- Stampers Anonymous -Tim Holtz Collection- Mini Layering stencil set 28
- Stampers Anonymous -Tim Holtz Collection- Mini Layering stencil set 21
- Spellbinders Borderabilities -A2 Bracket Borders One
- Versamark Ink
- Clear embossing powder (unbranded)
- Heat tool
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- ZIG- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
With this card I decided to join the following challenges. If you are looking for more inspiration, click the links below and have a look at the amazing projects these amazing ladies have created!
Catch the bug: Christmas in July week long event!Day four: NR Bingo Challenge!
Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge: CHNC 342 Anything goes as long as it is Christmas optional theme: use a die cut
CHNC Challenge Extra:July 2017
- Glitter N Sparkle: #248 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #338 Anything goes
- Addicted to stamps and more: #251 Anything goes
- Pinspirational Challenges: #195 (Christmas)
- Happy Little Stampers: July Christmas Challenge- Anything goes optional twist die-cuts
Thank you all for stopping by!Wishing you a lovely day!Remember to enjoy the little things and don’t forget to smile! 🙂