Hello my crafty friends!
Hope you are all having a good day!Today I would like to share with you a very cute Christmas card. For this card I used a bunch of tools and techniques along with an adorable Bugaboo image. I had great fun playing with my art supplies and I really like the outcome!Hope you do too!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Copics: B12,BG13,BG49,E25,E55,E57,RV09,RV04,RV02
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magicals – Pretty in pink pink
- Tim Holtz -Distress Inks: Spun sugar,Picked Raspberry,Lucky clover
- Hero Arts inks: Soft pink, Mint Julep
- Bugaboo – Snowman couple digital stamp
- BoBunny – It’s written stamp set
- MFT – Joyous Christmas Sentiments stamp set
- Create a Smile – Lots of stars stencil
- Spellbinders Borderabilities -A2 Curved Borders One
- Unbranded –Oval nested dies
- Unbranded – Heart nested dies
- Clear embossing powder (unbranded)
- Heat tool
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Paper trimmer
- Scor-pal – scoring board
- Mini ink blending tool
- Double sided tape
With this card I entered the following challenges. If you like to have a look at the amazing projects these lovely creative ladies have come up with, all you have to do is click on the links below!
Catch the bug: Christmas in July week long event!Day six: Color Challenge!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: We are seeing stars
Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #338 Anything goes
- Addicted to stamps and more: #251 Anything goes
- Pinspirational Challenges: #195 (Christmas)
- Happy Little Stampers: July Christmas Challenge- Anything goes optional twist die-cuts
Thank you all for stopping by!Have an amazing day and hope to see you again soon! 🙂
P.S. This card was featured in the TOP 3 of Pinspirational Challenges for Challenge #195! Thank you,ladies!I feel really honored! 🙂