Here I am again! And this time I have a fun card to share! For this card I used this week’s Bugaboo freebie …so if you read this post within this week hurry up to their blog and get the image yourself….he is soo stinking cute!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Copics: C3,C5,C7, E57,E37,E53, E55,E35, YG03,YG17,YG67
- Tim Holtz -Distress Inks: Shabby shutters, Mowed lawn, Pine needles
- Bugaboo – Reindeer 01 digital stamp
- Sweet Dixie – Jolly fat snowman stamp set
- MFT – Jingle all the way stamp set
- Stampers Anonymous -Tim Holtz Collection- Mini Layering stencil set 28
- Spellbinders – Nobel rectangle dies
- Unbranded – Rectangle nested dies
- Clear embossing powder (unbranded)
- Heat tool
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- ZIG- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
- Silver glitter pen
- Green glitter pen
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
With this card I took part in the following challenges. I would encourage you to visit these blogs and check out the beautiful projects these ladies have created!
Catch the bug: Christmas in July week long event!Day seven: Recipe challenge!
Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge: CHNC 342 Anything goes as long as it is Christmas optional theme: use a die cut
- Crafting with an Attitude: #29 Anything goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: July Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Wishing you a lovely day!