Hello my crafty friends!
I’m back again!Did you miss me?lol…Well I thought to give you a break from all the Christmas cards…so today I’ll share with you a summer, sunny, loving card!Ready for an adventure?!
For this card I used Neat & Tangled and Gerda Steiner Designs stamps, together with some Tim Holtz products! And I have to admit…I love the outcome!You? 🙂
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Neat & Tangled – My Favorite Nut stamp set
- Gerda Steiner – Go Wild stamp set
- Create a Smile – This must be love stamp set
- Ranger – Archival Ink Jet Black
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: Wild honey,Mustard seed, Walnut stain, Brushed corduroy
- Copics: C3,C5,C7, R27,R29,R57,Y11,Y15,Y17, E25,E27, E35,E53,E55
- Mini Ink Blending tool
- Black fineliner
- White gel pen
- Paper trimmer
- Judikins Masking Tape & Post it notes
With this card I entered the challenges below. If you can spare the time, I would encourage you to join the fun!
- Glitter N Sparkle: #249 Summer Sunshine
- Addicted to stamps and more: #251 Anything goes
- The Paper Shelter : #303 Holiday time
- Morgan’s Art World: #14 Anything goes
- Little Tangles: #82 Masking
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #62 Anything goes
- Addicted to CAS: #116 Wheels
- Crafting with an attitude: #29 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!It is wonderful to read your comments and feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to comment.