Hello crafty friends!
Hope you are all having a great week! It’s Wednesday today which means it’s time for a new Crafty Girls Corner Challenge! This week the challenge is Celebrate!
And we have two amazing sponsors this time:
For this week’s Design Team post I created the following card using a super cute digital image called Teddy Heart by Morgan’s Art World! A full list of all the supplies used for this card is provided below.
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: Candied apple, Aged mahogany, Carved pumpkin, Worn lipstick,Wild honey
- Copics: R59,R29,R27, E35,E37,E57,E55,E53,YR68, Y38,Y17, RV09,RV04, RV02,YG03,YG17,YG67
- Morgan’s Art World- Teddy heart digital stamp
- Your Next Stamp – Whatnot sentiments four stamp set
- Inkadinkado – Circle and dots stamp set
- Indigoblu – script A6 stamp
- Tim Holtz – Mini stencil set 26
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Unbranded – Rectangle nested dies
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Metallic Gold Rich Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Double sided tape
- Mini ink blending tool
- Paper trimmer
With this card I entered the following challenges.
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog :#47 Anything goes
- Morgans Art World:#15 Anything goes
- Scrapbook Stamp Society: #122 Anything goes option summer
- Crafty Sentiments Designs : Anything goes
- Aurora Wings:#54 Fur and feathers
Thank you all for stopping by!Wishing you a fantastic day and hope to see you again soon! 🙂