August is a month full of birthdays in my family…so today I decided to share with you another birthday card! I wanted to keep the design really clean and simple and create a one layer card that would go safely through the post. When I saw this cute elephant from Gerda Steiner’s stamp set I knew he was perfect for my card.
To dress him up, I used accessories from Tim Holtz Bird Crazy and Things stamp set. And then I had the idea to attach some thread to made my balloons look more realistic and make my card more interesting. I think it worked!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Tsukineko – Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Tim Holtz -Distress Oxides: Vintage photo
- Copics: W3,W5,W7, R27,R29,R57,Y11,Y15,Y17, YG67,YG17,YG03
- Stampers Anonymous :Tim Holtz Mini Bird Crazy and Things stamp set
- Gerda Steiner – Go Wild stamp set
- Your Next Stamp – Happy everything stamp set
- Versamark Ink
- Clear embossing powder (unbranded)
- Heat tool
- Tonic Studio – Tim Holtz Stamp platform
- Needle and thread
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
With this card I entered the following challenges. If you are looking for inspiration, then you really need to check these blogs out. They are seriously amazing!
- Gerda Steiner Designs: #35 Share your designs challenge
- Addicted to CAS: One layer card
- CASology: #261 Safari
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a beautiful day!And hope to see you again really soon! 🙂