Hello my dear friends!
Hope you all have a beautiful day! Today I’m really excited to share with you a card I created using some of my favorite stamp sets! I really like the outcome and I hope you will like it too!
This card was inspired by the current MFT Sketch challenge as well as the technique demonstrated on the first MFT Camp Create day. I thought to combine the two and I have to admit it was a lot of fun!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic markers: E55,E49,E47, E35, E37, E00,E04,E11,E50,YG03, YG17, B00,B12,B95,W7,W5,W3,C1
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: black soot, hickory smoke,tumbled glass,vintage photo, gathered twigs, walnut stain
- Tombow – ABT Dual Brush Pen: 491
- MFT – Our story stamp set
- Indigoblu – Script A6 stamp
- Crafters Companion – Walls and corners stamp set
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Unbranded – Circle nested dies
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Black fineliner
With this card I entered the following challenges. If you have some time, I would really encourage you to visit these awesome blogs and take part in the fun! 🙂
- MFT Camp Create Day 1: Inlaid made
- MFT Sketch Challenge: #345
- Word Art Wednesday: #294-295 Anything goes
- Happy Little Stampers : August Anything goes with Dies Challenge
- CAS Mix Up Card August Challenge: Stamping +alcohol inks+die cutting
Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment. I really read and appreciate each and every one of them. It also gives me a chance to find YOUR blog and go leave you some love too. 🙂
Enjoy the day!See you soon!