Hello crafty friends!
After a few super busy days, I’m finally back and today I would like to share with you a card I made for Crafty Girls Corner! This week the challenge is Add a Star!
And we have 2 fantastic sponsors!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Copic markers: B00,YR16,Y17,Y15,R59,R29,R27,YG03,YG17,YG67,E35,E37,E53,E55,E57
- Gansai Tambi – Starry colors Red gold No902
- Tim Holtz – Distress Stain Sprays: Vintage Photo, Walnut stain
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: spiced marmalade, shabby shutters,fossilized amber, rusty hinge,vintage photo
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Magicals – Mission bells brown
- Miss Daisy Stamps – Owl-ways winter digital stamp
- Your Next Stamp – Mini Star Splatter stamp
- Sweet Dixie – Have a wonderful Christmas stamp set
- Tim Holtz – Texture Fades – French scripts
- Tim Holtz – Texture Fades – Woodgrained
- Unbranded – rectangle nested dies
- Unbranded – nested rectangles
- Paper trimmer
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Versamark Ink
- Unbranded – 962 Gold sparkle embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Double sided tape
I want to thank you for stopping by, I always read all the comments you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate this more than words can express.