Hello my friends!
As you may know already MFT is currently running a Camp Create Challenge which means a week of fun, creativity and loads of prizes! For day two the theme is Magnificent Masking! As I was going through my MFT stash, I came across these super cute hogs and I really think they are the perfect set for masking techniques…and of course totally adorable and suitable for a variety of different cards!
For today’s card I chose a birthday theme as birthday cards are always handy to have around and I have loads of family and friends that have their birthday this month! Without further ado, here is my little card! Hope you like it!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic markers: E47, E35, E37, YG03, YG17, R81,R83,R85, B00,B12,B95,W7,W5,W3,C1,C3
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks:tumbled glass
- MFT – Hogs Heaven stamp set
- MFT – Up in the air stamp set
- Handmade cloud stencil
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Unbranded – Oval nested dies
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Tonic Studio – Tim Holtz Stamp platform
- Black fineliner
With this card I decided to enter the following challenges. Feel free to hop along and join the fun!These creative ladies have done an amazing job that will definately inspire you!
- MFT Camp Create Day 2: Magnificent Masking
- Word Art Wednesday: #296-297 Anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Add a sentiment
- Tuesday Throwndown: #356 Anything goes + DT Call
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #48 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by! Seeing you here makes me happy!
Have a lovely day!