Have a lovely Sunday! We finally got to the last day of MFT Camp Create and the theme is “Delightful Die Cutting”! I personally love die cutting. I think it adds a special touch to a card! Today I want to share with you a card I made combining several techniques. I honestly love the result, in my eyes it looks very modern and it serves both as a feminine and masculine card!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Copic markers: W7,W5,W3,R89,R59,R29,R27
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: Black soot, hickory smoke, gathered twigs, tattered rose
- MFT – Hogs Heaven stamp set
- MFT – All Occasion Sentiments stamp set
- MFT –Big hugs die
- Tim Holtz – Texture Fades – Bricked
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending tool
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Tonic Studio – Tim Holtz Stamp platform
With this card I decided to enter the following challenges. Feel free to hop along and join the fun!These creative ladies have done an amazing job that will definately inspire you!
- MFT Camp Create Day 5: Delightful Die Cutting
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Add a sentiment
- That’s Crafty Challenge Blog: Only cards
- Crafting with an Attitude: #30-Anything goes
- Happy Little Stampers : August Anything goes with Dies Challenge
Thank you all for stopping by! Seeing you here makes me happy!
Have a lovely day!