Hello my crafty friends!
I finally got a day off work and thought to share with you a card I made playing with inks and watercolors! Hope you like it!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black
- Prima Marketing Confections Watercolors – The classics
- Prima Marketing Confections Watercolors – Decadent Pies
- Hero Arts mini ink pads: Navy
- Neat & Tangled – My Favorite Nut stamp set
- YNS – Happy Everything stamp set
- MFT – All Occasion Sentiments stamp set
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Glue pen
- Black sharpie (to outline the cut out image)
- Tonic Studio – Tim Holtz Stamp platform
With this card I entered the challenges below. If you can spare the time, I would encourage you to join the fun!
- Seven Hills Crafts: August Colour Challenge (3 of any scheme)
- Seize the Birthday : Anything goes
- Penny Black and More: All creatures great and small
- Little Tangles: #83 Birthday
- A Blog Named Hero: Embossing with WOW!
Thank you for stopping by, I always read all the comments you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate this more than words can say.