Hello everyone! It’s Wednesday again and it is time for the new weekly challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!
This week the challenge is #138 Anything Goes!
And our fantastic sponsors are:
Prize: 4 Digital Images
Prize: 3 Digital Images
As a member of this awesome team, I had to create a card showcasing one of our sponsors’ fabulous images. I decided to go for a fun design and I chose to use the “fortune teller” from ScrapNDipity. Without further ado, here is my card…hope you like it! 🙂
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- ScrapNDipity- fortune teller -digital stamp
- Dovecraft – Alphabet stamp set
- Tim Holtz – Distress Oxides: Peacock feathers
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: peacock feathers, worn lipstick,tumbled glass, spun sugar
- Copic markers: E49,E47,E25,E35,E53,E04,E11,E51,E00, R81,B00,B12,B02
- Unbranded embossing folder – Modern Garden
- Unbranded – Circle nested dies
- Unbranded – Congratulations die
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Paper trimmer
- Ranger Mini Ink blending tool
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Double sided tape
With this card I’m entering the following challenges. If you are looking for inspiration,why don’t you visit these blogs and have a look at the amazing projects these ladies have created!
- Morgan’s Art World : #17 Anything goes
- Scrapbook Stamp Society: #124 Anything goes
- Glitter N Sparkle: #254 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #64 Anything goes
Thank you for visiting me, I always appreciate you taking the time to leave a lovely comment.Have a lovely day!
See you soon!