Hello my friends!
Another Wednesday has come and it’s time for a brand new challenge at the Crafty Girls Corner blog!This week the challenge theme is “Lace and Ribbon”. And our fantastic sponsor is:
Prize: 3 digital images
I was excited to use the “Travelling Bird” digital image!Honestly it was a blast to color.And it is soooo super cute and fun!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Fabrika Fantasy – Travelling bird digi stamp
- Stampin’Up – Delicate details stamp set
- Your Next Stamp – Soaring by stamp set
- Your Next Stamp – Happy Everything stamp set
- Versafine Jet Black Ink
- Copic markers: YG03, YG17, YG67, YR16, YR68, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y38, B00, B12, B02, B05, R27, E35, E37, E57, E27
- Tim Holtz – Distress Oxides: Broken China
- Handmade cloud stencil
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Unbranded – Rectangle nested dies
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Tonic Studio – Tim Holtz Stamp platform
- Light blue ribbon
With this card, I entered the following challenges.Feel free to visit and get loads of inspiration – maybe even join the fun and get a chance to win great prizes!
- Crafty Sentiments Designs:Anything goes
- Lemon Shortbread: Anything goes
- Dream Valley Challenge:#167 Add a sentiment
- Crafting from the Heart: #182 Anything goes
- Crafting with an Attitude: #33 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a beautiful day and hope to see you again pretty soon!