Hello everyone! It’s super hot here in the UK today!To me it feels like being abroad!lol…So to cool things down a little bit this week’s challenge theme at the Crafty Girls Corner is “Christmas in July”! (It’s never too early to start making your Christmas cards!)
And as per usual we have 3 amazing sponsors for this challenge:
Prize ~ 2 Digital images
Prize ~$12 Gift Certificate
For this challenge I created a card using “North Pole Sign” by Rick St. Dennis, which I coloured with Inktense pencils. The borders are made using Spellbinders Borderabilities and Candied Apple Distress Oxide. The sentiment is a stamp by C.C.Designs called “Holly Jolly Sentiments” and the circle banner was cut using an unbranded stitched circle die.
With this card I decided to enter the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Add a sentiment
- Lemon Shortbread: #72 Anything Goes
- Addicted to stamps and more: #301 Anything goes
- Crafting with Friends: Challenge #71
- Morgan’s Artworld: Open Challenge #7 Always anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #86 Anything Goes
Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.