Hello crafty friends!
Hope you are all having a great week! It’s Wednesday today which means it’s time for a new Crafty Girls Corner Challenge! This week the challenge is Celebrate!
And we have two amazing sponsors this time:
Morgan’s Art World
Prize: 3 Digital Images
Prize: 1 Bundle of your choice – no combo packs
For this week’s Design Team post I created the following card using a super cute digital image called Teddy Heart by Morgan’s Art World! A full list of all the supplies used for this card is provided below.
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: Candied apple, Aged mahogany, Carved pumpkin, Worn lipstick,Wild honey
- Copics: R59,R29,R27, E35,E37,E57,E55,E53,YR68, Y38,Y17, RV09,RV04, RV02,YG03,YG17,YG67
- Morgan’s Art World- Teddy heart digital stamp
- Your Next Stamp – Whatnot sentiments four stamp set
- Inkadinkado – Circle and dots stamp set
- Indigoblu – script A6 stamp
- Tim Holtz – Mini stencil set 26
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Unbranded – Rectangle nested dies
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Metallic Gold Rich Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Double sided tape
- Mini ink blending tool
- Paper trimmer
With this card I entered the following challenges.
Thank you all for stopping by!Wishing you a fantastic day and hope to see you again soon! 🙂
Hello all! Have a good day!
I was in an arty mood today so I made the following tag…and as it happened to meet the criteria…I thought to join Simon Says Monday Challenge “Monochrome” =) and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge “Mask it”.
Click the links below if you want to join as well 🙂
For this project I used:
- White Gesso
- Washi tape (for texture)
- Distress Stain ‘Walnut stain’
- Distress Paint ‘Vintage Photo’
- Distress Ink ‘ Vintage Photo’
- Archival Ink ‘Jet Black’
- Post it notes (for masking)
- BoBunny ‘It is written’ stamp
- Hobbycraft ‘Alphabet typewriter’ stamp
- An old ‘bubble speech’ stamp (I don’t know its name or/and maker)
- A toilet roll (to make the tag itself)
- Pattern scissors
Thank you for stopping by!Hope you liked my little project and got inspired =)
Hello everybody! Thank you for visiting my page =) I hope you all have a great day!
Here is my new journal page …inspired by the “All we need is love” May Challenge theme of Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo.
Products used for this project:
- BoBunny – It is written stamp
- Dylusions – doodle parts stamp
- An old set of stamps that I don’t know its name (sorry!)
- Tim Holtz – Bricked (stencil)
- Tim Holtz – Distress Ink – peeled paint
- Ranger – Archival Ink – Jet Black
- Dylusions -Ink Spays – calypso teal & dirty martini
- crayons and markers to paint and outline the cut pieces and write the text
Below you can find a link to the page so you can take part in the challenge too!
Hello everyone and thank you for visiting!
Craft Stamper May Take It, Make It Challenge!
Craft Stamper Magazine, Take it, Make it Challenge for May
The theme for this month is:
(as long as you have used stamping somewhere on your creation!)
The prize that you can win!!
The post below is what I made!!! =)
“Important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other”. (Paulo Coelho)
And then they met and…it was love at first sight!
Dylusions Couture Stamps
Dylusions Doodle Parts Stamps
Winsor & Newton Watercolours
Black Archival Ink