Hello my crafty friends!
Hope you all had a great weekend! Monday again… and things are going back to the same all routine…but there is nothing better than making some time to craft a little something!
The Kuretake Gansai Tambi set was lying on my desk and I really wanted to have some watercolor fun. I’m pretty new to crafting and painting so my painting skills may not be impressive but at the end of the day this doesn’t matter…what matters is to enjoy what we do!And I certainly did enjoy creating this journal page! If you feel like your art is not what you would like it to be…DON’T! Just keep practising and it will get better!
With this page I entered the following challenges. I would strongly suggest to pay these blogs a visit. These ladies have created amazing things. Plus, if you enter the challenges you get the chance to win wonderful prizes to add to your art supplies!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Halloween Insparation
- Inspiration Destination: #106 Anything goes
- Just Keep on Creating: October Anything Goes
- Crafting with friends: 29 Anything goes
- Crawford & Black A5 sketch pad (ideally use watercolor paper if you have)
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi – 36 water color set: No 31,33,43,51,61,38
- Dylusions “Star Script” stamp & stencil set
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Black gel pen
- White gel pen
- Pen and eraser
Hope you got inspired!Have a nice creative day!
See you soon!