Hello everyone! Hope you have a good day!
I know people normally create happy cards and joyful projects to enter competitions etc…but sometimes we get inspired by personal reasons. I got inspired by my dad who left this world a few months ago but will never leave my heart. This card is not about him though, it is for all those who have lost a loved one. My sympathy…stay strong and don’t forget those we love always live in our heart!
This is my little easel card!
- Sweet Stampin’ Challenge Blog: Sentiment as focus
- Glitter n’ Sparkle: Challenge #196 Easel Cards
- Sweet Stamps Blog: Anything goes
- House of Cards Challenge Blog: Group 2 – Fruit/Drink and/or Colours
- LilPatch of Crafty Friends: Challenge #37 Anything goes
used for this card:
- Vintage Chic Creations – patterned paper (3 different designs)
- Dovecraft – Sentiments stamps
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Double sided sticky pads
- Paper cutter