Hello and good morning 🙂 Hope you all have a lovely day!
Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Blog ‘s theme this week is MONOCHROME! Here is the link if you wish to take part yourselves as well 🙂
And this is what I created …being in a pink mood…although I am not a girly girl myself 😛
Things used for this project (some are odd just me! – lol):
- White Gesso
- Several pink acrylic paints and markers
- Black Archival Ink
- Inkadinkado – Circle and Dots stamps
- An old ‘love’ stamp that I don’t know the brand (sorry!)
- Pattern scissors
- An old book page
- A toilet roll (yes that’s what the tag is made of!haha!)
- A random plastic packaging used as stamp!
- A hole punch
- A helix ruller for lettering
Thank you all for stopping by! Hope you liked my little project and got inspired 🙂