Hello my friends!
I hope you are enjoying the summer while it lasts!
Having won some beautiful Sherry Baldy digital stamps in a Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge (big thank you, SSS!), I couldn’t wait to use them in my next project. So…here is my little journal page!Hope you like it!
And below, as usual, there is a list of challenges I joined. I suggest you pay their blogs a visit and have a look at their amazing creations. You can’t help but being inspired!
- Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge: Go Fish
- Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Make for the border
- Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog: Challenge 98 – Anything goes option TAG
- Craft Your Passion: Challenge 326 Always Anything Goes
- Great Impressions: August Challenge – Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
For my journal page I used the following SUPPLIES:
- A5 Sketch Pad
- White Gesso
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor Sketcher
- Faber Castell Gelatos: spearmint, lime, cotton candy, blueberry,grape, lavender,bubblegum, red cherry, mango
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad: Dusty Concord
- Sherry Baldy Stamp IMG 703
- Echo Park Paper Co – Calendar Stamp set
- White gel pen
- Black fine liner
- Double sided adhesive tape
Thank you all for visiting! Have a wonderful day!