Happy Saturday, my crafty friends!
Hope you all have a nice, chilling weekend! I’m enjoying a day off work and I thought to spend a little time trying out my recently purchased Kuretake watercolors. I have to say I fell in love with them! The colours are so vibrant and so easy to use!
Anyway, I saw a nice stamp set on the Internet that unfortunately I cannot afford at the moment, but it was so inspiring that I decided to draw a critter mage image myself! (obviously my mage is not as gorgeous as the stamp one..but oh well….we can’t have it all, sometimes we need to do the best with what we’ve got!). I guess there are many people who like myself cannot afford all the beautiful little arty things we desire. My advice to them is “don’t get dishearted”. Use all these beauties as inspiration and write them down on a future wish list! All you need is one step at a time ..and eventually you’ll get there! Create with what you’ve got…get started…get motivated and the rest will follow in time!
Anyway…that’s my little art journal!Hope you like it! By the way, the camera hasn’t caught the glitter effect on the mage’s hat and pumpkin, but in real you can see a nice subtle sparkle 🙂
With this project I entered the following challenges. Feel free to visit these awesome blogs to get tons of inspiration and join the challenges for a chance to win wonderful prizes!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog: Halloween
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog: Halloween Insparation
- Craft Your Passion: #332 Always anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: #106 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #43 Anything goes
- Just Keep on Creating: October Anything Goes
- Pile it On: #118 Sparkle (glitter,glimmer,mist,bling)
- Crawford & Black A5 sketch pad
- Distress Ink Pads: Black soot
- Archival ink Jet Black
- Dylusions paint: Lemon Zest
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi – 36 water color set: No 67,20,43,33,139
- Tim Holtz “Mini Bird crazy and things” stamp set
- Dylusions “Star Script” stamp & stencil set
- Handmade Fox-mage image
- Dylusions “Doodle parts “stamp
- BoBunny “It’s written” stamp
- Black sharpie marker
- Yellow glitter gel pen
- Orange glitter gel pen
- White gel pen
- Black fineliner
- Scissors and glue
- Pen and eraser
Thank you all for stopping by!