Hello my friends!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and loads of spare time to craft! I’m off work so I’ve been a busy bee! Here I want to share with you a clean and simple card I made inspired by one of my favorite stamp sets, MFT – Our Story!
The idea behind it was that I wanted to great a background that resembles a script but it is not very easy to read. The reason being that I wanted to point out that the recipient can read me even when it is not that easy! Not sure if that is obvious but..oh well…I tried! Hahaha…Anyway, I hope you enjoy my little card and get inspired to create something as well! 🙂
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Copic markers: E00, E11, E51, E35, E49, E57, B12, B95, B97, YG03, YG17, YG67
- Black sharpie (for outlining the images)
- My Favorite Things – Our Story stamp set
- BoBunny: It’s Written stamp set
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Foam double sided tape
With this card I entered the following challenges. If you take some time to visit these blogs I am certain you will get plenty of inspiration.What these wonderful ladies have created is simply amazing!
- Less is More: #316 Alphabet
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #35 Anything goes
- Creative Ladybirds Creations: #23 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a good day and don’t forget to smile! 🙂