Hello my crafty friends!
Today I would like to share with you a card I made using the Altenew – Bamboo Rose stamp set. It’s a great floral set ! What I like the most about it is that it is very versatile because it consists of many small stamps that can be combined in several different ways. For the purpose of this card, I wanted to keep it CAS in order to emphasize the sentiment, so I kept the design quite basic. Hope you like it!
To begin with, I drew a thin line where I wanted the divider section to be and I masked off the bottom part. I stamped the flowers and colored them with watercolors. Then I adhered the stripe of paper that I had leftover from another project on the line that I drew earlier. I added some splatters on the top part and then I stamped the sentiment. To finish off my card, I stuck the panel on a black cardstock to help it stand out and this can be adhered on a card base ready to hand in or send!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Creations Design Pad – Urban Style patterned paper (leftover stripe of paper)
- Altenew – Bamboo Rose stamp set
- Ranger – Archival Ink Jet Black
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi: No 67, No40, No43, No50
- Paper trimmer
- Glue pen
- Double sided tape
I used this card to take part in the following challenges. If you want to join the fun just click on the links below to visit these blogs. 🙂
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog: Splash it On
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Showers and/or flowers
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday: April showers bring May Flowers
- Great Impressions: April 2017
- Altenew: April 2017 Inspiration Challenge
- Creative Moments: #116 Anything goes optional twist Spring has sprung
- Penny Black and More: April Challenge -Spring