Hello my friends!
Weekend at last and I can’t wait for tomorrow, for a day off work! 🙂 Meanwhile I wanted to share with you another Christmas card! (I know it’s just August still but…this stamp set is sooo cute and I haven’t used it for a long time!). It took me a while to get my hands on this set as it was always out of stock and I still remember my excitement when I finally got it! Can you see why? 🙂
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Tim Holtz – Distress Inks: Chipped sapphire, Faded jeans, Tumbled glass
- Copics: E49,E47,E37,E35,E227,E55,E53,G99,G94,YG17
- Mama Elephant – Reindeer Games stamp set
- Christmas with Wellington – Wellington Christmas Bedtime stamp set
- Sunny Studio: Sunny Borders stamp set
- White acrylic paint (watered down for splatters)
- ZIG- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
With my card I decided to join the following challenges. Feel free to visit these awesome blogs and, why not, join the fun too!
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Splatter it
- Word Art Wednesday: #294-295 Anything goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More: #253 Holiday
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #339 Anything goes
- Dream Valley Challenge: #160 Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs : Anything goes
- Crafting with an Attitude: #30 Anything goes
- Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge: #345 Anything goes as long as it is Christmas optional theme: 3 of something
- Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra: August 2017 Anything goes Christmas
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge: August Anything goes optional twist Poinsettia
Thank you all for taking the time to visit!Hope to see you again soon!